How Christopher Helps Clients
Chris Hu brings comprehensive complex civil litigation experience to his clients, assisting not only with appeals but bringing pre-trial and post-trial strategy to bear as well.
Before joining the firm, Chris practiced at two litigation boutiques in the Bay Area. He also served as a judicial law clerk to Judge Kim McLane Wardlaw of the Ninth Circuit and Justice Goodwin Liu of the California Supreme Court.
Chris is a graduate of Stanford Law School, where he was elected President of the Stanford Law Review and won the Judge Thelton E. Henderson Prize for Outstanding Performance in Stanford’s Supreme Court Litigation Clinic.
Chris serves on the board of the American Constitution Society’s Bay Area Lawyer Chapter.
- Stanford University Law School
- Brown University
A.B., magna cum laude, 2006
- Hon. Kim McLane Wardlaw, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2013-2014)
- Hon. Goodwin Liu, California Supreme Court (2014-2015)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- American Constitution Society, Bay Area Lawyer Chapter
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- Association of Defense Counsel, Northern California and Nevada, Amicus Committee
- On Stipulated Reversals (Jan. 7, 2019) Daily J.
- A Specialized Bar for the California Supreme Court? (Dec. 3, 2018) Daily J.
- A Frivolous Appeal (June 4, 2018) Daily J. [with Myron Moskovitz]
- Should You Seek Review When Not Published? (Apr. 16, 2018) Daily J.
- Fairness Dictates a Chance to Appeal After Plea (Sept. 29, 2017) Daily J. [with Jeffrey L. Bornstein]