Associate - Los Angeles Office
How Cameron Helps Clients
Cameron Fraser works on all aspects of appellate litigation and consults with clients on matters at the trial-court level, drawing on his experience as a litigator at a top-tier multinational law firm and as a law clerk and extern for four different federal judges.
Cameron is an associate in the Burbank office of Horvitz & Levy. Before joining the firm, Cameron completed two clerkships on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit—one for the Honorable Mark J. Bennett and one for the Honorable Sandra S. Ikuta—and was an associate at the Los Angeles office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, where his practice focused on appeals and pre-trial motions in state and federal courts throughout the country.
While in law school, Cameron served as Editor in Chief of the law review and won first place and best brief at the Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition. As a student, he fully briefed and argued a case before the Ninth Circuit as a member of the Ninth Circuit Appellate Advocacy Clinic. He also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Alex Kozinski (U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit) and the Honorable Beverly Reid O’Connell (U.S. District Court for the Central District of California).
Before law school, Cameron earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from UCLA and a Master of Arts in English, with distinction, from California State University, Northridge.
Cameron is admitted to practice law in the State of California and before the U.S. Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- Pepperdine University School of Law
J.D., Editor in Chief, Pepperdine Law Review; Ninth Circuit Appellate Clinic; Moot Court; Order of the Coif, 2018
- California State University, Northridge
M.A., English, 2014
B.A., English, 2010
- Hon. Sandra S. Ikuta, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2020-2021)
- Hon. Mark J. Bennett, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2018-2019)
- Hon. Alex Kozinski, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2016) (extern)
- Hon. Beverly Reid O’Connell, U.S. District Court, Central District of California (2016) (extern)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Federal Bar Association, Los Angeles Chapter