How Aaron Helps Clients
Aaron Henson is an associate with the firm, and has broad experience representing clients in complex commercial litigation matters in both state and federal courts, with a special focus on representing Fortune 500 energy, healthcare, banking, and insurance companies in financial services litigation.
Before joining the firm, Aaron served as a law clerk to the Honorable Richard R. Clifton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the Honorable James V. Selna of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. Aaron also previously practiced as a litigation associate at O’Melveny & Myers LLP in Los Angeles.
Aaron is a graduate of Yale Law School and New York University.
- Yale Law School
- New York University
- Hon. Richard R. Clifton, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2016-2017)
- Hon. James V. Selna, U.S. District Court, Central District of California (2015-2016)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association (Los Angeles)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association